Book With Us
Glasgow boasts an impressive selection of theatres that showcase productions all year round. Glasgow's own fascinating history and culture is epitomised in some of the diverse performances that are regular features on theatre listings. Each theatre building has its own unique history including the evolution of performances to contemporary and innovative styles.
Smaller theatre companies are known for promoting touring theatre, creative art and outreach work. Many family friendly performances are showcased every year culminating in the ever popular Christmas pantomimes. A tour of the theatres allows you to enjoy emerging talent of the highest calibre and be blown away by major and international performances.
- The Arches 253 Argyle Street, Glasgow, G2 8DL
- Citizens' Theatre 119 Gorbals Street, Glasgow, G5 9DS
- Kings Theatre 297 Bath Street, Glasgow, G2 4JN
- Òran Mór Top of Byres Road, Glasgow, G12 8QX
- Pavilion Theatre 121 Renfield Street, Glasgow, G2 3AX
- Theatre Royal 282 Hope Street, Glasgow, G2 3QA
- Tron Theatre 63 Trongate, Glasgow, G1 5HB