Clubs & Breaks
Book With Us
Glasgow is host to hundreds of diverse nightlife hot-spots spread throughout the bustling districts of the city, guaranteed to meet the preferences of any visitor.
Within the city centres, areas such as Sauchiehall Street, bath Street and Royal Exchange square boast a selection of clubs, all most all of which serving food and operating late hours every night of the week. Bar Kandi (Hope Street), November (Princes Square), Kushion bar & night club (Bath St), All Bar one (St. Vincent Street) and Mosquito (Bath Street) are some of the most stylish bars in the area, while popular amongst the younger and student crowds are Bunker (Bath St), Bloc (Bath Street), Driftwood (Sauchiehall Street) and Nice ‘n’ Sleazy, a busy rock bar on Sauchiehall St.
Favourites venues amongst the student community include the Garage night club (Sauchiehall St), boasting 4 floors, 7 bars and 5 different music rooms providing a range of genres from Hip-Hop to Indie-Rock and Cheesy pop. In close proximity is the ABC (Sauchiehall St) an equally large and popular venue, which in addition frequently hosts concerts.
For the summer months, many bars within the city feature large outdoor seating areas or ‘beer gardens’, for example The Lab (Springfield Court) or Babbity Bowster (Black Friars Street).
For the more mature crowd, the West End and the Merchant City districts offer an air of style and sophistication. The West End’s popular Ashton lane, a short cobble-stoned road, is filled to the brim with bars such as The Loft and Vodka Wodka. Parallel is Byres road, which offers even more variety, amongst which is Ņran Mór, a derelict Church converted into a stylish restaurant, bar and nightclub.
The Merchant City, often considered the cultural heart of the city due to its abundance of museums, art galleries and chic cafés, is also a reputable nightlife hot-spot. Stylish bars such as Corinthian and Tiger, Tiger as well as a large Gala Casino (of which there are many around the city) make it a popular destination. The Merchant city is also host to a vibrant selection of Gay bars and nightclubs, including Moda (Wilson Street) Delamonica’s (Virginia Street) and perhaps the most famous The Polo Lounge (Wilson Street).
- Bar 10, 10 Mitchell Lane (0141) 572-1448
- All Bar One, 56-72 St Vincent Street (0141) 229-6060
- Vodka Wodka, 31 Ashton Lane, West End (0141) 552-0746
- Frankenstein, 92 West George Street (0141) 331-4111
- Ņran Mór, Byres Road (0141) 357-6200
- Bunker, 193-199 Bath Street (0141) 229 -1427
- Bar Kandi, 185 Hope Street, (0141) 353 7420
- Babbity Bowtser, 16–18 Blackfriars Street (0141) 552-5055
- Nice ‘n’ Sleazy, 421 Sauchiehall Street (0141) 333 0900
- 13th Note, 50-60 King Street (0141) 553-1638
- November (Café and late bar), Top floor Princes Square (shopping mall), (0845 116 6014)
- Corinthian, 191 Ingram Street (0141) 116-6030
- The Lab 26, Springfield Court, off Buchanan Street (0141) 222 2116
- Bamboo 51, West Regent Street (0141) 332 1067
- Kushion, 158-166 Bath Street (0141) 331-4060
- The Garage, 490 Sauchiehall Street (0141) 332-1120
- ABC, 300 Sauchiehall Street (0141) 332 2232